Business Development Manager Europe
For our client TWC Amsterdam we are looking for a motivated, entrepreneurial, and experienced Business Development Manager, who will be responsible for sourcing new partnership leads, building strong relationships as well as closing revenue generating and profitable deals in Europe.
What will you do?
As a creative team player you will collaborate cross-functionally to build the best solutions for our partners across Europe.
- You are the first touch point for clients as you proactively reach out to prospects, follow-up with leads, and close deals; building lasting relationships with each interaction.
- You generate, respond to, and develop qualified leads through both inbound and outbound calls, emails, and other resourceful means using your top-notch communication skills to execute consultative selling.
- You create and perform in-depth sales presentations using market trends and case studies, and give solid demonstrations of TWC services and solutions.
- You set up and attend meetings with (potential) clients, in and outside The Netherlands, including incentive meetings
What you will bring
The ideal Business Development Manager @ TWC has:
- 5-10 years of business development or sales experience
- a deep understanding of the media and digital landscape
- a "hunter" mentality, tenacious drive and enthusiastic attitude
- a proven track record in achieving sales goals and managing opportunities from prospect to signing
- a creative inclination that will help you come up with out of the box ways to surprise and delight our partners
- an adaptive approach; a love of an ever-changing environment where you are constantly improving yourself, your teammates and our processes
- the ability to negotiate, communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present to a diverse audience both internally and externally
TWC is a tech savvy agency and passionate about groundbreaking video applications. They’ve been enjoying themselves at the forefront of the OTT and TV Everywhere Industry for over a decade, pioneering in Mobile, Connected TV and other emerging platforms. TWC partners with clients in media, entertainment and technology to craft amazing consumer experiences all over the world. Their bespoke design and development services are used by the likes of Disney, IBM, HBO, Samsung and many other leading businesses and brands. Founded in 2009 and rooted in digital, you can find their always growing team operating from our offices in Amsterdam, Budapest and Los Angeles.
What TWC has to offer you!
A full-time job (40 hours) at our Headquarters in Amsterdam
- starting asap
- a competitive salary 24 vacation days
- the possibility of occasionally working from home
- travel allowance
- trips to their Budapest and LA office
- opportunities and budget for additional training, events and seminars
- an eye on your work-life balancea company MacBook
And as a bonus you get:
- an open and informal atmosphere in our fantastic offices in Amsterdam, Budapest and Los Angeles
- everyday a fresh and healthy lunch
- a chance to do what you’re good at and become good at what you do
- after-work drinks and legendary excursions abroad
- and last but not least: great co-worker professionals to game with in the office