Lead Performance (Herzien)
Het Nederlandse bedrijf Basic-Fit is de afgelopen jaren niet alleen in Nederland maar ook daarbuiten explosief gegroeid. Inmiddels zijn er meer dan 400 Basic Fit clubs in 5 Europese landen. En het einde is nog niet in zicht! Het doel is om de komende jaren door te groeien en verder te professionaliseren. Dit wil Basic-Fit samen doen met enthousiaste, betrokken mensen.
Wat ga je doen?
As a Lead Performance you are part of Basic Fits marketing team. A young and ambitious department that is always looking for new things and developments. Sometimes a little crazy, always very cozy! If you like hard work and hard laughter (and good food), then you can completely intervene. The marketing department is eager to welcome the new team member!
This is what your job looks like:
- Realize growth in sales (sales/budget);
- Online strategy based on company targets and in line with countries (marketing) managers & agencies;
- Set-up, act upon and guard the year planning;
- Responsible for the optimization of (digital) campaigns together with external agencies and partners like Google and Facebook;
- Set-up KPI’s for the digital channels per country and responsible for monitoring and reporting (with webanalist in the performance team);
- Interpretation of data and consulting based on your own data analysis and that of the webanalist;
- Optimize conversion/sales of the website together with the webdevelopment manager and specialized agencies;
- Initiate research and tests based on digital market developments, usability and conversion optimization.
Wat breng je mee?
- You have senior experience in leading our agencies (web-analytics, online campaigns, conversion optimization, webdesign, SEO/SEA etc);
- You have a proven track record with giving insights in offline sales through online marketing;
- You have experience with being the lead of an (online) team;
- Entrepreneurship is in your blood and you are not scared tot hink “out-of-the box”;
- Innovative and result driven;
- Analytic, accurate and a good planner;
- Teamplayer with the power of persuasion.
We ask of you:
- A least 4 years work experience in international online sales / E-commerce player with managing.
- Managing role across channels (SEA, SEO, digital campaigns, web analytics and conversion).
- current knowledge of digital marketing techniques.
completed WO or HBO education.