Senior Production / Account Manager
As the Senior production / Account Manager, you will be responsible for different clients operating in pharmaceutical and tobacco industry, located in Belgium and the Netherlands. You will work closely alongside the Account Managers to ensure solutions are developed and delivered on time and against operational and financial business targets. You will be part of a broader team, developing and maintaining a strong relationship with key client stakeholders at all levels. The position contains on-site activities in the Brussels region, travel between Benelux locations, home office activities and close contact with our office in Rotterdam.
We expect you to be a strong leader who can focus on the vision and strategies of the account while managing the tactical components of running the daily business. Balance daily support needs with long-term strategy and successfully combine vision and reality into effective plans.
The perfect candidate will have either senior agency or production management experience with a proven track record for delivering client solutions and nurturing relationships. A deep understanding of Marketing activities in the pharmaceutical and Tobacco market is a plus.
As Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Delivering operational excellence
- Delivering effective growth strategies and managing the opportunities for these Clients
- Managing and developing key client relationships
- Managing and owning the project cycle and leading the pitch
- Achieve and excel growth targets
You will be responsible for maintaining an excellent standard of communication with existing clients and developing relationships and ways of working with new clients. You will be co-ordinating and liaising with the global team, the Account Director and operations team to deliver your objectives.
You will be a confident ‘self starter’ with excellent communication, relationship building and organisational skills. This role combines pitching and strategic planning as well as driving excellent project delivery for existing clients. Strong Client facing and presentation skills are essential as is a strategic brain and the ability to question the norm and look outside the box.
What are you responsible for?
- Provide technical input and advice on print projects as required
- Propose most optimal solutions and specifications for Print and POS material
- Take briefs from the client including full specification details and manage from start to finish
- Monitor projects to ensure they are delivered to specification and on time
- Ensure activity is recorded using the designated company tools
- Suggest alternative options and innovation where possible
- Deliver a high level of customer service to meet and exceed contracted SLA’s
- Press passing when required and possible out of normal working hours
- Implement new methods and procedures as required
- Work as a team to help deliver contractual requirements, complete necessary account admin and reporting
- Work with the Account Director to identify new business opportunities
- Analyse and develop the supply base in Belgium to capture the needs of the client
- Ensure compliance with Regulatory and Company policies
Knowledge & Experience
- Naturally builds and maintains rapport with the client
- Is comfortable analysing and interpreting financial data and produces accurate reports
- Works collaboratively with others in pursuit of team goals
- Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement
- Takes a flexible approach to work and encourages others to do so
- Strong negotiation and consensus building skills when dealing with internal customers, stakeholders and team members
- Ability to understand current/changing business strategy and participate in delivering it
- Can identify business issues and develop risk mitigation strategies
- Exceptional communication, problem solving and cross-group collaboration skills
- Minimum of 5 years marketing Client Service experience
Kijk hier maar even. Waanzinnig! https://www.hhglobal.com/nl/about/company